Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mark Ruffalo "Getting Hard" for the Hulk

We are so hot and bothered happy to report that Mark Ruffalo is ripped. The actor is doing some serious training to play the Hulk in the upcoming Avengers flick.
"Oh baby," he said when we caught up with him at the Oscars, "I'm getting hard!"
He's talking about his body, people!
So what's it looking like? Read on for more studly deets...
READ: Get more hot movie talk with Leonardo DiCaprio & Armie Hammer!
"I've lost 15 pounds and I've put another five on of just strapping, pure USDA beef," he said, smiling.
His wife, Sunshine, also smiled. "I love it," she said.
But don't worry—Ruffalo isn't going to be turning into a juicehead. "They want me mean and lean, but they don't want me big and buff," the hunky (and beyond charming) Ruffalo told me back in November.
On a more serious note, Ruffalo recently joined Twitter. "You know, since the Iranian revolution, I started tweeting," he explained. "Something that conceivably be the most shallow sort of thing was used to cause a revolution and change the world. And I'm able to speak to a lot of people about, you know, hydrofracking, which I've been fighting in upstate New York and other political things. It's helped educate people."
Sorry to be a bit shallow, but fingers crossed Mr. Ruffalo will also tweet some pics of his new Hulky body.

No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com