Friday, June 17, 2011

Actress Tonto Dikeh Talks About Relationship With Wizkid

Click for Full Image Size
Some months back, news broke out that sultry actress Tonto Dikeh and fast rising singer Wizkid are having a well shrouded romance, but things took a new turn last week as Tonto Dikeh finally debunk the rumour in a recent interview. She said and I quote;


Whiz kid is just a friend on twitter, am not in a relationship with him. Those that follow me on twitter knows that I love calling my friends on twitter romantic names like honey,sweetheart,darling etc.I guess that is what people saw about some of my tweets to Whiz kid and started speculating that we are dating. There is nothing of such.

For all the aproko and tatafoo, case close.How will you guys even think of this self,well nothing is impossible sha...



Like/Share This Article If You Appreciate it and DON'T FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS...Recommend This Post To Google By Clicking on the Plus +1

No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com