Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cossy Orjiakor Splits With Her Boyfriend For Not Buying Her a Range Rover

Ex-Actress, turned musician, Cossy splits from her boyfriend over some "flimsy stuffs" as she puts it. She claims he promised to get her a Range Rover sport car (the Jimmy jatts, Psquare, MI, AY comedian, 2face, Dprince and so on) but couldn't afford it and resorted in splitting before her birthday? 


See her status below.

I think this is another classic case of a poor boy that cannot afford an expensive chick.

Naija girls please change your ways, love is not about gifts and money.



HERE IS WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY BELOW:

 Broke up last week over flimsy stuffs, I felt bad!!Been thinking why?


Now I know why he left. He promised me a Range for my birthday Oct.15, guess he can’t meet up. Won’t take him back after my birthday.


Mtcheww.Men!”
 

No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com