Thursday, February 14, 2013

Singer Goldie Dead?

This is a news culled for Linda Ikeji's Blog.She posted on her blog,
"I'm in shock. Just got a call from her best friend and my close friend, Denrele Edun. He told me Goldie died a few minutes ago in his arms at Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island. Goldie just came back from the US he said, and was so full of life, then something went tragically wrong. Will get all the details from him in a bit, he had to switch off his phone. I'm shaking so bad. She and I had a conversation a few days ago while she was in the US. Oh dear Lord. Is this how people die? May her soul rest in peace..Amen."
Kai this is really unfortunate,don't believe it though,WHAT!!!
funny enough,we haven't heard anything from kenny and d1.let's hope its a prank sha
by jaypei

No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com