Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kim Kardashian Says She’s Insecure, Doesn’t Think She’s Hot 03Jan11

Kim Kardashian covers the latest issue of Glamour and tells the magazine she doesn’t feel as sexually appealing as the media makes her out to be.
In fact, Kardashian says she doesn’t feel very sexy at all and is actually quite insecure underneath it all.
 When the magazine asks how it feels to be a sex symbol, she says:

“I don’t find myself as sexy as everyone thinks. I’m a lot more insecure than people would assume, but with little stupid things. When I get dressed, I’m always so indecisive. It’s a process. You have to learn to accept it,” she says of gaining body confidence. “You have to learn to like what you see in the mirror. There are definitely times when I don’t feel like myself, but you have to fake it until you make it.”

It’s hard to believe Kim Kardashian doesn’t feel sexy. The woman has made a fortune for her figure and is makes a living showing up to events in skimpy clothes.

Do you buy it? Or is this just the usual celebrity modesty act?

No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com