Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Judge Judy "Fine" After Getting Rushed to Hospital


Put on your listening ears, everybody, because this is important: Judge Judy has been hospitalized.
The TV judge, who has a tell-it-like-it-is Judyism for every occasion (and occasional moron), was rushed via ambulance from the show's Sunset Bronson studios this morning to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after paramedics received a 911 call concerning the justice-server.
So what happened?
MORE: Judy's not the only star who's taken a trip to the ER this week. Why was Mariah Carey at the hospital?
According to KTLA, which shares a lot with Judge Judy and employees of which witnessed the ambulance run, the paramedics arrived to the studio at 9:12 a.m. and left shortly thereafter. And while a receptionist at the show initially told the news channel that the incident was a "family emergency," the 68-year-old's rep was slightly more forthcoming later in the day.
"The judge was feeling nauseous and had some intestinal discomfort and decided to go to the hospital to get it checked out," her rep, Gary Rosen, said in a statement. "They are keeping her overnight for tests."
The judge (whose full name is Judy Sheindlin) told as much to TMZ.
"I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill," she said. "I was feeling funky this morning…funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got…I'm really fine. A lot of things just zoned together, including the bad news of the world.
"At my age, I know my body. My body is fine."
Still, she'll wait it out overnight while doctors confirm as much and tell her what, if anything, is her diagnosis. And as Judy herself will no doubt tell them, umm is not an answer.

No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com