Monday, March 7, 2011

Justin Bieber Tweets Selena Gomez Message, Drake Lyrics "I miss you," the Biebs posted to Gomez while on tour in Europe over the weekend.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez hit Twitter over the weekend and the world let out a collective, "Awwww!"
The Biebs, who recently took his act to Europe for his tour, seemed like he was missing his lady love and was not afraid to show it. On Sunday, he tweeted this simple message for Gomez: "I miss you."
Selena didn't let the post go unnoticed, as she very publicly responded to her beau's online note just hours later. "I miss all of y'all," she wrote.
When he wasn't busy flirting with his lady on Twitter, Bieber was busy tweeting a series of lyrical snippets from Drake songs after posting a note that read, "favorite drizzy lines." He also solicited fans' favorite lines from the Canadian MC's tracks.
Among the Drake tracks Bieber tweeted quotes from were "Successful," "Shut It Down," "The Resistance" and "Over."
"I want it all thats y I strive 4 it, Diss me and you'll never hear a reply 4 it," he wrote. "This lost boy got fly without Peter Pan and my delivery just got me buzzing like the pizza man ... You feel the hours pass until you find somethin' I feel like when she moves, the time doesn't ... That's word to the millions that they puttin' up I'm tryna be better than good enough ... I could teach you how to speak my language; [Rosetta] Stone I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I've ever known."
In addition, Bieber took time to thank his fans for all their support and also shared his latest plans for his look. After causing a stir recently when he cut his hair, Justin revealed that he intended to undergo another hair-related style change. "Im not shaving for a month so you all can see my mustache... im pumped," he shared.
What do you think about Justin's latest series of tweets? Tell us in the comments.

No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com