Saturday, January 7, 2012

10 Most Stupid Questions And The Answer You Should Give


YES THERE IS!!!
I actually saw this post on Facebook,which was posted my friend and it really funny and true,so i decided to share it with you all my beautiful readers...LWKMDH....AM STILL LAUGHING



1. Some 1 cals u @ 2 a.m in d nyt & asks u "ar u sleepin?" Ans: no, I'm pickin beans...

2. When it's raining and som1 notices u goin out yet they ask; are u goin out in this rain?? Ans: no in the next one.

3. You're making out with a girl then u start pullin her pants den she asks; What are u tryin 2 do?? Ans: I want 2 wash them 4 u. 


4. They see u coming out of the bathroom, wet; did u just have a bath? Ans: no, I fell into the toilet bowl. 


5. You standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor goin 2 ur office, yet they ask; goin up?? Ans: no, I'm waiting for my office 2 come down and get me!

6. Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch of flowers and u still ask him; are those flowers? Ans: no baby, they're carrots!

7. You're in the toilet nd u locked the door, som1 knocks on the door asking; is any1 there? Ans: no! Na shit lock the door...mtscheew!

8. U are on the queue @ the cinema to buy tickets, a frnd sees u and asks; what are u doin here? Ans: I'm here to pay my school fees!... Mumu.

9. When pple see u lying down with your eyes closed, they still ask; are you sleeping?? Ans: No! I'm practicing to die...hope y'all had fun


10. Grown ups see you coming from school,yet they ask;you don come from school?
Ans: No i'm just going.



Please share yours if you have had a different experience by using the comment form below...

No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com