Sunday, September 23, 2012

After 19years of a childless marriage,woman gives birth to a child


This is like the most wonderful of all the testimonies I've heard this year...In the church where I worship,it was testimony time and people started giving their testimonies,the the testimony official now said,
"Now is the time for the Mother of all testimonies of today"...I was just there wondering what to expect,then this couple came and gave theirs'...The woman aged 54 and the husband aged 58 got a child after 19 long years of marriage,I was amazed because I haven't heard such in a long long time...
God can also do your own...According of the Minister of God,he said,"What humans say is impossible,with God all things are possible
by Jaypei

No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com