Thursday, January 6, 2011

David Beckham Denies Under Oath Having Sex With Prostitute

David Beckham swears under oath, he never had sex with the prostitute who claims she had a threesome with him in 2007. Beckham filed a declaration in his $25 million lawsuit against Irma Nici and the publishers of “In Touch Weekly,” which ran the story.
Beckham says in his declaration, “…Nici has fabricated the following facts about me:
– that in August 2007, I committed adultery with Nici and another prostitute by paying for sex with the two of them …
– that about a month later, I again committed adultery with Nici at the Claridges Hotel in London
– that in October 2007, I contacted Nici while I was in New York seeking to again commit adultery …
– that Nici has had sex with me five times in total.”
Beckham calls Nici’s allegations “unequivocally false,” adding, “I have never met Nici, let alone committed adultery or paid her for sex.”
Source

No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com