Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rachel Zoe: What High-End Gift Did Brad Goreski Give "Beautiful Baby" Skyler?


Brad Goreski is bananas for baby Zoe!
Not only has he met Rachel Zoe and husband Rodger Berman's one-week old baby boy Skyler, Goreski tells us he's already gifted them with a superchic baby present.
And you can bet your ass it was something stylish...
PHOTOS: Hot Mamas and Their Cute Chicks
"I saw the baby today," the now on-his-own stylist told us last night at Bravo's Upfront event and presentation at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. "He looks gorgeous. Beautiful baby!"
So what baby gift did he give the fashionista and her newborn?
"A tower of Hermès baby toys."
Seriously?!
"I did," Goreski assured us. "Of course. Duh!"
As you may have heard, it was just announced that Goreski is giving birth to his own bundle of joy: a new reality show on Bravo called It's a Brad Brad World.
"[I'm] crazy, crazy, crazy excited!" Goreski said. "I'm really starting out and I want people to see that, and I want people to see that it's still hard work. It's still really hard work. I'm still out there taking meetings, trying to get clients, trying to get the good jobs and fighting the fight."
How will it compare to The Rachel Zoe Project?
"I think what you didn't get to see on Rachel's show was my personal life," he said, "which will be a part of the show and meeting my friends. And my family will be a part of it. You'll get to see obviously a lot of fashion, but also the people around me who make me me."
Marc Malkin is on vacation.
Now we want to hear from you. Will you be watching It's a Brad Brad World? Sound off below!
VIDEO: Rachel Zoe Shares photo of baby Skyler!

No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com