Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So True? So False? Did Chris Brown Pop the Question to His Girlfriend?!


Chris Brown could be the poster boy for guys who are not marriage material just yet.
But rumor has it that the 21-year-old singer is engaged to his model girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, 22, and that he popped the question over the phone!
Well, Tran was by his side throughout the whole Good Morning America debacle last month, so did Brown figure he better lock this patient hottie down, ASAP?
Hang onto your Zales receipts, kids, because this rumor is...
So false!
"It is not true," Brown's rep tells E! News.
Not that Brown shouldn't find some happiness in the romantic department one day, but it could be argued that the F.A.M.E. hitmaker doesn't seem ready for marriage.
Explaining what was going through his mind last month when he threw a chair at a window after GMA cohost Robin Roberts inquired about his history with Rihanna, Brown said he "just had to release the anger that I had inside me because I felt like I worked so hard for this music and I felt like people keep trying to take it away from me.
"So, yes, I got very emotional, and I apologize for acting like that."
Apologies are good, not throwing the furniture is better. But at least any future Mrs. Brown doesn't have to worry about his ex coming back into the picture.
WATCH: Chris Brown gets down at his album release party


No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com