Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jennifer Hudson: My Son Charmed Sandra Bullock!


Sounds like Jennifer Hudson's son is going to be following in his mom's show business footsteps.
"He's such a little entertainer," the Oscar and Grammy winner tells me of 19-month-old David Jr. "Everywhere he goes, he charms everybody."
Including a fellow Oscar winner…
READ: Move over, Willow Smith!
Hudson and David met Sandra Bullock at rehearsals for this year's Oscars. "She and my son became the biggest buddies, so they hung out the entire time," Hudson gushed. "When I came back into the room, Sandra's like, 'Oh my god, he kissed me. And he was kissing my hand!' "
So what does she think of David Jr. getting into the business? "It's all up to him," Hudson said. "I'll tell him like my mother told me, 'As long as you're doing what you love to do, mama's always happy and proud of you.' "
VIDEO: Jennifer Hudson isn't the only young celeb these days to shed some major weight

No comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com